5.29.20


I once had to miss class because I had hypothermia.

I was too cool for school.

Today is Friday that means it time for math games: 


Today at 10:30 I will be showing a TedTalk about humor. It's a skill. You can work on this skill.

It's Yoga Friday! Time for a  cosmic kid's yoga session! It's a nice day outside, if you feel cooped up, ask a parent to go for a walk with you, if you have a dog, they would probably like to go too.

Your life skill today: Making comments that connect. Let's try NOT to be taco boy. Our comments about things should connect to the topic people are talking about. It can be hard, because we want to join in the conversation, but we also don't want to be off putting.

Today, I want you to play scrabble. Scrabble is a good game to use when you are practicing your word skills. I have here an online scrabble game.

Read Aloud: My Number the Stars Group: We are going to read this afternoon at 2:00. I know it's been a while since we read together, but I would like to finish the book up if you haven't already finished it.

If you normally read with Ms. Harolene please read with a parent, a book of your choice.

Comments

Popular Posts