6.1.20


There are 10 days of school left.
I will be reading to the class at 3:00 today.

  9:30 am Morning Meeting - join in the Zoom chat!

10:00 am it's time for math! I will NOT be meeting with the Mighty Mathematicians after our Morning Meeting today, because it's math games from now until the end of school! Today: Real Estate.

10:30 It's time for spelling, I will send spelling lists and then you join the chat and we will do our spelling work together in zoom. If your list is not being worked on, you should be thinking of words that fit your rule independently, so that when I come back to you, you will be closer to done..

Movement Today!

Life Skills: Organize your books today. Look through them. Maybe some you don't want anymore. Your personal library should reflect your reading level, books you love and be fresh. No one wants a stale library. 

1:30 is Vocabulary. I will open the zoom chat for 30 minutes and we will work on our vocabulary. It will be much like when we were in school. I will send your list before hand. Make sure you write your sentences and draw your pictures.

You need to read today. You should actually read every day. The more you read, the easier it becomes. 

Remember on Wednesday we are going to have a 'field trip'. In the morning I will send out a link and we will watch the KOMO news team do a special presentation. I will also have zoom open so that you can watch with me. After the presentation we will have a short zoom activity to do together. It will be based on what you learned from KOMO. So you have to focus and pay attention. There will be NO MORNING MEETING ON WEDNESDAY. At 1:00 you can log into zoom and we will watch The Sandlot together.

3:00 I will be reading to the class today at 3:00. My Side of the Mountain.

Comments

Popular Posts