5.27.20

Good morning! There are 13 days of school left.

I spilled sodium hydride on my hand. 
Someone asked if it hurt and I said
NaH.
It wasn't the reaction they were looking for.

I sent out some virtual field trips, I would like you to explore them (I would do this as a class activity but they give me motion sickness).

  9:45 Math, It continues on! We are in review phase, so math should be pretty fast for everyone. You don't have to watch the videos, if you need to, there they are.

10:30 Let's play word games!

Movement today: Go outside.

1:00 For DEAR today, please find ANYONE to read with. Mom, sibling, dog, a plant... whoever. Remember to log your reading. Please send me your logs.

Finish up your grammar from yesterday!

3:00 There is social studies today.

There is  D&D today. Last session.

Comments

Popular Posts