5.28.20

It's Thursday! Let's all try and get moving! Go outside today and enjoy the sunshine.

There are 11 days of school left including today! 

Remember next Wednesday we have a 'field' trip! I will send out the link in the morning and we will all be able to watch Steve Pool and KOMO 4 Weather give a special presentation. In the afternoon at 1:00 I will be playing The Sandlot! It's an excellent movie. 


Let's take a break from math work today. You guys have been working very hard, and it's time to relax. Instead I will send you a game to play. That game is Battleship. Let's talk real quick about how to play. If you prefer to play ONLINE.


Science is at 10:30!  bring your things. You will need a lemon, or other citrus (I'm using my trusty lime) and paint brush or qtip, some paper and a heat source. Other items include baking soda and water, honey or milk.


MUSIC is at 11:30! Go to music. Mr. Weddell wants to see your face.


I found a new word game. It's a little harder. You need to use all the letters to make one word. A specific word, that you have to figure out.

Today at 3:00 we will keep reading My Side of the Mountain. Because most small children would want to live in a tree. 

Comments

Popular Posts